A pessimist sees a difficulty in every opportunity An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty

Sunday, May 8

luv u forever n ever

My mother had a slender
small body, but a large heart
a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it
and hospitable accommodation 
My mother had a great deal of trouble with us
but I think she enjoyed it

It's so good to know that wherever you are
a Mom is with you in spirit and in love.

When love is gone, there's always justice 
And when justice is gone, there's always force
And when force is gone, there's always Mom

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother

Mama was my greatest teacher
a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness
If love is sweet as a flower
then my mother is that sweet flower of love
may God always bless you
miss you so much

No comments :

Post a Comment